Toyotarou was born in Tochigi Prefecture on May 17, 1978. Ever since he was a kid, Toyotarou would draw Dragon Ball's supporting characters as protagonists. During elementary school, he would fill his notebook with Dragon Ball drawings "without realizing it." At the time, he was already daydreaming about making a Dragon Ball spin-off comic, and a story starring Chaoz was his first idea. Continuing in his academic years, he continued to draw. Toyotarou later showed his work to Shueisha, and six months later, his first job was two pages for Dragon Ball Heroes as his first work for the company. In 2015, Toyotarou began work for the monthly Dragon Ball Super manga adaptation.
- Dragon Ball Heroes: Victory Mission
- Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‘F’
- Dragon Ball Super
- Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2 The Manga
- Toyotarou's favorite comic is Dragon Ball.
- Toyotarou's favorite video game is the Kingdom Hearts series.
- Toyotarou's favorite character is Son Gokou.
- Toyotarou's favorite attack is the Kamehameha.
- If Toyotarou was not a comic artist, he would be a TV director.
- Toyotarou likes Disney and Marvel movies, especially the ones with action scenes between the heroes and villains.
- Toyotarou likes My Hero Academia.