The Tournament of Power is a tournament held by the Zenoh between ten warriors from 8 of the 12 universes. It is held in the World of Void on the 3,135,500,603rd day of the King's Calendar on the 157th hour.
Immediately after the Zen Exhibition Match, Daishinkan began construction on the fighting stage for the Tournament of Power. About 40 hours later, five taks, Daishinkan finished constructing the fighting stage for the tournament.
- To win in combat, one must knock their opponent off the fighting stage.
- The warriors' abilities are only allowed for the tournament, so external forces such as Senzu are not allowed.
- Weapons other than techniques such as swords and ray guns are not allowed.
- Killing opponents is not allowed.
- Flying techniques such as Bukuujutsu are nullified in the World of Void, as such using the technique away from the fighting stage.
- The time limit is 100 taks, the equivalent of 48 minutes in Earth time.
- After the time limit is up, the team with the most members left wins or the last warrior left.
- Each warrior will feel the same gravity as their birth planet.