Abilities and PowerEdit
Although Bura's power has not been shown in battle, Toriyama thinks Bura is strong.
Universe Survival ArcEdit
Bura was born to Vegeta and Bulma several hours before the Tournament of Power after Whis formed Bura in her mother's arms. After the Z Soldiers returned from the Tournament of Power, a celebration party was held for Bura.
Dragon Ball Super: BrolyEdit
Bura was with her mother on her island as Gokou and Vegeta were training. After Gokou, Bulma, and Vegeta were aware Freeza's soldiers took Bulma's Dragon Balls, Bulma left Bura with Beerus for him to babysit her.
Peaceful World ArcEdit
Ten years after the defeat of Majin-Boo, Bura attended the 28th Tenkaichi Budoukai with her parents and their friends. the group were seated near the arena by Mr. Satan due to there being no other available seats but later sat in the temple for better seating. When the first bout with Pan and Mo Kekko began, Bura warned Pan not to kill him. After their bout ended quickly, Gokou went next against a child named Oob. However, their match was not compleetd, but Gokou left with Oob to train him on his island due to being the reincarnation of the evil Majin-Boo.
Dark Dragon Balls ArcEdit
Super Android No. 17 ArcEdit
- Bura's name comes from brassiere.
- When Bura was born, Vegeta planned to name Bura, Eschalot (エシャロット Esharotto?), a pun on the spring onion, shallot, fitting the theme of Saiyan names being puns on vegetables. However, Bulma named their daughter before Vegeta could suggest the name.
- ↑ Dragon Ball Super: Broly Book
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Daizenshu 7
- ↑ Dragon Ball GT: Perfect Files
- ↑ Akira Toriyama The World of DRAGON BALL
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Dragon Ball Manga Chapter 518
- ↑ Dragon Ball Super Comic Chapter 32
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Dragon Ball Super TV Animation Episode 131
- ↑ Dragon Ball Gumica
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Dragon Ball Forever
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Dragon Ball Super Anime Episode 83
- ↑ Dragon Ball Super: Broly
- ↑ Dragon Ball Manga Chapter 518
- ↑ Dragon Ball Manga Chapter 519